Love Rain Ep 20 Eng Sub - Love Rides the Rain by KBS2

FREE TV Channel take new Korean drama Love Rain Online on this channel, which will be aired after 21 March on KBS2 channel network with the help of youtube and JWPLAYER,new Korean drama Love Rain also known as Love Rides the Rain based on Fantasy and Romance which can take 20 no of Episodes and will be telecast on every Monday and Tuesday at 21-45.
For now we just update Love Rain Ep 20 Eng Sub Preview or teaser,new or complete Episode will be available after 21 March with English Sub on this channel,when new or complete Episode will be aired we try to update that new Episode as soon as possible.




Tag:-All new latest Drama torrent Love Rain Ep 20 Eng Sub,Viki channel complete update Love Rain Ep 20 Eng Sub,JWPLAYER torrent Love Rain Ep 20 Eng Sub,Dailymotion update Love Rain Ep 20 Eng Sub.
If you like this Korean drama Love Rain or watch to get more latest upcoming Episode you should write us your query via comments we checkout your opinion regularly or update torrent as soon as possible. Go Daddy Featured Offer: $2.95 .COM at GoDaddy.com! Expires 3/19/13.


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for it ^-^

Anonymous said...

I really love these drama,It shows the real meaning of love, and I hope it would be a happy ending,co'z mostly korean drama is always unhappy ending,.waiting for the next ep...thanks

Anonymous said...

:(] pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze hurry, I can't wait any more

Anonymous said...

Wow nice happy ending love rain success...beautiful Hana,joon handsome,I miss this drama...

Anonymous said...

please english sub soon,saranghae.

Anonymous said...

ilove the drama please put eng sub soon,kasamita.

Anonymous said...

arghh no subtitle :P

Anonymous said...

subs pleaseeeee :)

Anonymous said...

please hurry :)] :((

Anonymous said...

where is the eng subtitle put soon thanks.

Anonymous said...

please eng sub soon thanks

Anonymous said...

THAAAAAAANK YOU SO MUCH! I enjoyed watching this drama. It's very good:)

Anonymous said...

thank you. so sad its the last episode... but love rain is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Amazing drama! Jang Geuk Suk and Yoona have good chemistry. Ill be waiting for another drama to both of you. Happy Birthday Yoona!

Anonymous said...

perfect!!! happy ending, this is the first time I watch korean drama with happy ending,...I hope there will be part 2 hana ang joon having their children,..I really love these drama no.1 korean drama ...thanks for all the staff of these drama

Anonymous said...

thanks you to sub this drama :) im really love this and it is the best drama i have ever watched :) i love the happy ending .... i must cry :(( :) i hpoe there will be more good korean dramas with Joona ... she is a really good actor and she is one of my favorites in SNSD with taeyeon and sooyoung :)

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday to Im Yoona of GG

Anonymous said...

I really love this K-DRAMA!!
Everytime another episode is being uploaded i immediately come and watch it!
So sad it end so soon. But it is worth watching! :X

I love Love Rain! :-*

Anonymous said...

i love it soooo much...i like the perfect ending...;;)

Anonymous said...

Saranghe love rain...

jean said...

i really like the story.. So cute.. the two were so cute.. I hope they can have another movie drama together..

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...